Now you've chosen the perfect truck, think protection


commercial truck insurance companies

Insurance License Program
For Your Commercial Lease Trucks


What Our Commercial Vehicle Insurance License Program Offers

On The Move's Insurance License Program offers access to a highly dynamic rental truck insurance license program, including $5 million in liability coverage, along with coverages for comprehensive and collision damage.

Our commercial truck rental insurance license program is specifically designed for commercial truck owners and licensees to be able to rent-out their vehicles to clients. We can even provide all the collateral materials you need to build a successful commercial truck rental business. Such collateral materials include marketing tools and state-specific truck rental agreement forms and/or truck rental software. Truck renters need only be 21 years of age, hold a valid driver's license and show proof of current insurance coverage.

This $5 million in liability coverage offered with through our insurance license program is designed to protect our licensees and their employees. Truck renters are covered for the minimum statutory limits required by the state in whose jurisdiction the rental agreement is transacted. The comprehensive and collision damage coverage includes a $1,000 deductible for damage and a $2,500 deductible for theft.

If you need to file a claim through our truck rental insurance license program, our call center is available to assist you 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

We Help Make Your
Truck Rental Business A Success

At On The Move, we're invested in the success of our licensee partners. We'll start you out with 125 truck rental agreement forms at no charge, along with other truck rental forms necessary to complete client transactions. Licensees may purchase additional rental agreements thereafter.

purchase more

Licensees also have access to ACTION!, On The Move's commercial truck rental software package, which allows your employees to easily manage all of your business truck rentals.

read more

For more information, call On The Move at 800.645.9949.

Please Note: Contacting On The Move constitutes neither an application for our insurance license program, nor a binding agreement of coverage.

Proceed to commercial truck insurance cost

Don't forget to choose your truck.See our customer's truck graphics.Find out more about us.Contact us.